Welcome to the website of St John's Stansted Mountfitchet

St John’s Church, Stansted Mountfitchet is located adjacent to the War Memorial gardens. It can be accessed on foot through the gardens on Chapel Hill and from St John’s Road, where the car park can also be found. St John’s was built in 1889 and has been part of a united benefice with St Mary’s Farnham and St Mary’s Birchanger since 1987 :

  • Rector: Rev'd Paul J Wilkin
  • Curate: Rev'd Helen Flack
  • Church Office, St John's Church Hall, St John's Road, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 8JP Tel. 01279 815243
  • We are part of the Church of England and welcomes everybody, worshippers and visitors
  • This website should help you find out what's going on in St John's and in the Benefice as a whole.  
  • We are committed to the safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone within our community.  The PCC has adopted the Church of England’s policies and best practice on safeguarding which may be found on the Church of England’s website: Safeguarding page  Our Parish Safeguarding Officer is Mike Howes, who may be contacted at church or by email.
  • How to find us: Click here for a map







Latest
St John's Church