Welcome to the website of St John's Stansted Mountfitchet
St John’s Church, Stansted Mountfitchet is located adjacent to the War Memorial gardens. It can be accessed on foot through the gardens on Chapel Hill and from St John’s Road, where the car park can also be found. St John’s was built in 1889 and has been part of a united benefice with St Mary’s Farnham and St Mary’s Birchanger since 1987 :
- Rector: Rev'd Paul J Wilkin
- Church Office, St John's Church Hall, St John's Road, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 8JP Tel. 01279 815243
- We are part of the Church of England and welcomes everybody, worshippers and visitors
- This website should help you find out what's going on in St John's and in the Benefice as a whole. More items will be added over the next few months - Watch this space!
- How to find us: Click here for a map